The solution of some situations without legal assistance is impossible. Sometimes under the concept of legal assistance, citizens understand legal advice, and sometimes legal services.
Types of legal assistance include:
- assistance in writing complaints, statements, petitions and other things;
- legal support;
- upholding the interests of the client in the judicial and state authorities;
- legal consultation.
Legal advice refers to receiving answers to questions posed to a lawyer; explanation by the lawyer of the reasons, consequences, actions, based on the current legislation. Legal advice can be of two forms: written and oral, but the difference between them should not affect the quality of clarified legal information. Accordingly, legal assistance is expressed in information form and in the form of specific actions of a lawyer.
Legal assistance is necessary in the preparation of legal documents, as a number of requirements are put forward to them. An application is a document having legal force, which is based on a request for the interaction of legal relations. The request is laid out clearly, addressed to the proper addressee, signed by the applicant. A petition is considered to be a stated request for the implementation of actions, adoption or rejection of decisions aimed at a body or official with certain powers of the authorities. Without fail, all the powers of a lawyer are certified by documents.
Legal assistance included in the range of services of a lawyer can be presented in this way:
- in a civil court, a lawyer acts as a representative of the principal and has the authority to conduct business;
- in an arbitration court, a lawyer is a representative of a citizen, private entrepreneur, representative of an enterprise;
- in a criminal court, a lawyer acts as a defense (upholding the interests and rights of the defendant and providing him with legal assistance), a prosecutor, a civil defendant;
- in the arbitration court, the lawyer is the representative of the principal, participation in cases.
Legal assistance provided by a notary is of a completely different nature:
- confirmation of the transaction: power of attorney, will, contract;
- issuance of certificates of inheritance;
- taking measures to protect inheritance property;
- issuance of certificates of ownership of the part in the common estate of the spouses;
- imposition and removal of the prohibition of property failure;
- certification of fidelity of documents and their copies;
- confirmation of the authenticity of signatures on documents;
- accepting money and securities as a deposit and much more.
If it is necessary to get help with disability discrimination lawyer, citizens are faced with the problem that there are many firms providing legal services, and it is difficult to choose a professional in the legal industry. It’s real to win a lawsuit or just to get a competent consultation by contacting experts in your field.
What questions can a lawyer ask by phone or online that do not require a personal meeting?
When there is no time for a personal meeting with a lawyer, a person often looks for opportunities that do not require their presence in a law office, but communicating online is also not an option, since a legal issue requires bilateral discussion, that is, a citizen asks a lawyer, and he in turn, in order to clarify all the circumstances, he sets counter leading questions. In fact, if legal advice involves only obtaining legal advice, then any questions can be asked by telephone or by writing an e-mail. But if it is a matter of solving the problem in court or in another form, requiring the presence of a lawyer, then of course it is impossible to do this by telephone, so the lawyer leaves his phone number for appointment.